red moon shadows

red moon shadows

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Excerpt from Walking in the Plains


“I guess not. Now what was this about a distraction,” I coyly asked.
“I think I’m going to enjoy this,” he said taunting me.  He swept me up and carried me off to the bedroom. I expected him to launch me toward the bed, but he didn’t. He set me down and went right into the bathroom.  Seconds later I heard him running the bath.  He knew my body was too tense to just go at it like rabbits.  I needed to calm down and relax so that I could enjoy myself.
Exactly my love.
I know you so well.
As I know you, Evetta.  I intend to pleasure every square inch of you tonight.
The pure lust coming off of that last comment made my legs quiver.  He never made that promise lightly.  My insides were turning to goo. He could move me to climax just speaking to me.  I was so wrapped around his finger.
Yes, you are my love. Now get that cute, naked butt in here!


I hope you are peaked enough to want to read it.  I'm nearly finished with the first run through. Then its down to the impossible task of the edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment